Quality education, high expectations and enjoyment for everyone in our school community.
· expecting high levels of achievements from our staff and children.
· valuing each child and their family as unique.
· educating the children to have an understanding of the Christian faith through the
activities of the local and worldwide church.
· promoting spiritual growth and moral values in an atmosphere of equal opportunity.
· teaching in an imaginative, well prepared and lively way, whilst providing enjoyment,
progression and varied challenges.
· providing a balanced curriculum where children develop as independent and collaborative learners,
with a flexible attitude to learning.
· developing a responsible attitude in our children to the global community and the environment.
· providing positive relationships through listening, support, encouragement and praise.